CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Breakfast Burrito





I am not much of a breakfast eater, but I do need to have something in the morning to keep me fueled during my busy mornings at work. I discovered that breafast burrito's are a perfect "stick to your bones" kind of dish. It takes me less than 10 minutes to put this together and is easy to wrap in foil and take with me to work.

For my basic breakfast burrito I use 5 ingredients -  flour tortillas, eggs, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper. You could add other ingredients like - onions, green peppers, different cheeses, ham, sausage, etc.

Here are my steps for making these breakfast burritos:

1. Heat the pan over medium to medium-heat
2. Warm up tortilla in the microwave (about 20 to 30 seconds)
3. Scramble your eggs and add some salt and pepper to it. This would be a good time to add
any extra ingredients you would like.
4. Put eggs inside tortilla shell, add some cheese and wrap in foil

Simple and quick. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment